- Light Fittings
- Home Lighting
- Outdoor & Garden lighting
Help & Info
This LED GLS bulb serves as a direct, albeit far more efficient retrofit replacement for your existing incandescent light bulbs. It produces light of an equivalent brightness and quality to that of a 75W filament bulb but in reality only consumes a fractional 13.5W in doing so.
Where nearly 90% of an incandescent bulb's energy is effectively lost as heat, LED technology reverses the ratio by committing 90% of a bulb's energy to light, with only the remaining 10% lost as heat. The benefits associated with this are extensive, from substantially reduced lighting costs and a minimal environmental impact to improved longevity and cooler operating temperatures. The latter facilitates an LED bulb's superior rated lifetime by reducing the strain placed on its components and preventing them from burning out. To aid this further, this GLS version is fitted with a lightweight, thermal plastic shell that dissipates heat more effectively than comparable materials.
The GLS bulb's universal shape and cap type options mean it will retrofit to existing installations and start saving you money immediately.
In some instances where this specific bulb is unavailable, an equal or higher spec version from another brand may be supplied.
|Manufacturer Part No||6287|
|Life Expectancy (hrs)||15000|
|Dimensions (W x L) mm||60 x 110|
|Colour Temperature (k)||4000|